After the system is delivered operation stage begins, during which RooX provides integrated technical support services in single point of contact and responsibility mode.
All problems and questions are directed to the front line of RooX technical support via Internet, e-mail, or phone. After a request is registered, the Customer is able to track the status of their issue online.
Technical support is executed on the basis of ITSM methodology. The Service Level Agreement (SLA) is concluded with every Customer. It regulates the list of services, response time and the time of issue resolution, escalation order, and many other important interaction aspects.
The general order of working with the Customer’s requests is as follows:
- The Customer’s personnel sends information on an incident/problem found or requests information by filling out a web form, sending an e-mail, or making a phone call.
- The Contractor’s maintenance department receives the request, registers it in the information system, and provides the Customer with a request registration number, its importance level, and the timeline for resolving the issue in accordance with the agreed service level.
- Business critical issues are resolved 24x7x365 in constant contact with the Customer’s responsible person.
- If necessary, the Contractor’s engineers ask the Customer’s employees for additional information.
- When the investigation following the Customer’s information request is complete, the Customer receives the response to their requests.
- The Customer is offered a temporary solution that eliminates or considerably reduces the negative impact of the issue on the Customer’s business in agreed time.
- RooX agrees the terms and installs the solution by outsourcing the Customer’s IT-infrastructure management.
- When the issue or its root cause is resolved, the Contractor delivers a permanent solution. The temporary solution is deinstalled, and the permanent solution is installed in agreed time.
Within the service management process, the Contractor’s responsible manager provides general coordination of work with the Customer’s problems, controls SLA maintenance, and is a contact person for all questions and escalations.
The Customer’s management can always address the upper levels of the Contractor’s management including the CEO.